Subject: Amiga
From: D Priestnall <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 09:34:49 -0500

Is anyone selling a GVP or Apollo HP Simm (4Mb) ? or selling a PC 
bridgeboard or CD Rom for the Amiga ?

I know this isn't totally Lightwave orientated but a friend who 
is using a A2000 with 030 card and 2Mb or ram is interested in 
doing 3D work like myself and thus need's a little more ram (he 
can only afford a 4Mb simm at the moment).

The CD Rom and bridgeboard is for me :)

Incidentally, how serious is Newtek in supporting the Amiga ?
I'm a big user of Real3D and also a user of Imagine and Lightwave 
though I'd like to see a little extra in the way of Lightwave 
features.
Great interface with some great add-on packages but I still would 
like to see a little more of Real3D's spline features added.
Or better still, give Real3D lightwave's amazing front end :)

OK, long live Lightwave on both Amiga and PC (I may be joining 
the PC market soon myself rather than wait till 97 for Escom to 
release the new Amiga machine).

Cheer's.

Incidentally, where's the best ftp site for Lightwave files ?

You will have to mail me back directly as I haven't subscribed to 
the list yet.